Automotive Designer, Graphic Designer, Website Development, 3D Artist

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My first post

Thanks for checking out my blog. Im new to this blogging thing. Ive always been on my space but I think that this is much more professional than a myspace page.

I am Danny Chhang and I live in Dallas Texas. I am currently a graphic designer and head of marketing at a distributing company. All of the drawings I am going to be posting here are for my car design portfolio. It has always been a dream of mine to goto school and learn how to be a car designer. I will update this blog as much as possible to keep you guys updated. Thanks for stopping by, heres the first of many designs to come.

Concept Khlip: Inspired by a paper clip I was playing with at work. I was just twisting the paper clip into all sorts of shapes and then that was when it hit me. I am still sketching out all of the details for this car (ie: Wheels, Steering wheel, Gauges, frame and suspension).


Concept Khlip Close Up by ~Dannychhang on deviantART

Concept Khlip Front by ~Dannychhang on deviantART

2015 Concept Khlip Top View by ~Dannychhang on deviantART

Concept Khlip Rear by ~Dannychhang on deviantART

No comments:

Followers